Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sephora haul

Have you ever wondered why you need "another polish" or "another eyeshadow"?

Dont.

I always believe my shadows, cremes and lipsticks deserve another friend every other week. They scream "loneliness", otherwise.

3 nail polishes- Matt gold, bright crimson and beige nude

Application
- flawless 1 coat. Dries in 1 minute flat. I used seche vite top coat for the leopard prints, not the Matt gold.

Price- S$9 ( good value )

1 makeup palette - Sephora best seller

Application
- very pigmented, 5 variation of looks. (What not to like??!)

Location - Sephora at Ion Orchard

( I am not paid for any introductions and reviews. All pictures are owned by me, for any personal usage please seek approval via email or give acknowledgement to my blog at shopaholicmaeh.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment