Friday, January 13, 2012

Nail polishes of 2012

There was a mad sale at Jurong Point and I had to get some nail polishes.

Nail of the day, OPI Dulce de Leche for me. Among the sale, I got the Essie Cocktail Bling, China Glaze Rose Tea, OPI Get me to the Taj on time (discontinued but I got it!!, Yeah!).

Opi- $9. Essie- $7 (imagine!) , China Glaze- $7

Nail of the Day
More swatches to come... this is a nude brown salmony (leaning a bit pink if you will), it really set my skin colour and made my hands look like mannequin hands. If you are more on asian skin colour with a bit of yellowness, this Dulce de Leche will definitely work for you.

The application is smooth and the typical big brush of OPI, this is the colour to go for if you have corporate events, major conferences. Or I will recommend this for your own wedding day, skip the french nails and the stick-on blings, too much 'deco" when coupled with your long gowns and lace.

With flash, matt opaque, no glitter. Salmony pink I call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment