Monday, March 26, 2012

MAC buys

Latest collections of Shop MAC Cook MAC came into Singapore early of March and I happened to be around. Real cheery gingham adorned MAC TANGS and the crowd was quite intimidating.

I didn't grab anything and only recently went back for a second look after reviewing MakeupStash's blog.

As usual, Shop Cook collection was sold out for all lipsticks, lipglass, blushers n etc. There were some dupe which looked good on me, so I bought that instead!

Here are my purchases-
1) Vivaglam Nicki (satin) lipstick- coral pink type. Heard it was sellout. It is similar to Watch Me Simmer.
2) Chenman love &water collection- Budding love lipglass, real violet & intense.
3) Cremeblend blush- dupe for Optimistic orange
4) Amplified lipstick- dupe for Dish it up (berry colour)

No comments:

Post a Comment