Monday, October 31, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Waking up in Vegas

I got this from eBay, great deal from vendor, 5 pcs at SGD$70.00.

As they say, grey is the "new black"!! I cannot agree more on this... Pls let me know if you like greys as much as I do, of course we need to do comparisons with China Glaze Anchors Ahoy collection. Very similar really.

Colours- Happy birthday, Waking up in Vegas and Naked

Top coat-1pc and ridge filler- 1pc.

3rd pic is Waking up in Vegas
2nd is Happy Birthday
1st is ridge filler

(Applied 2 coats and topped with Opi Rapid Dry)
The Ridge Filler is quite good in getting the roughness out of your nails. If you are going to use metallics or opalescent, pearlish, you should get this Ridge Filler

Happy Birthday is not yet swatched, that will be another post altogether... I will be doing a comparison of Opi Muppets (Rainbow Connection).


This is the highlight of the day, I really love this. Only 2 coats plus 1 topcoat, and you are good to go.
Or you can go with Essie Matte About You for a "cool funky" look that is all the rage now.

The complete set, do get this if you really want to try DL's polishes, good buy.

I tried this with Happy Birthday on top (pinky finger), Northern Lights (Middle and 2nd last), CG Snow Globe (on the 1st finger)
All at 2 coats, except for CG which is really sparkly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment