Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SueSa from Mei signature- Matte polish

Matt colour

I have bought quite a lot of nail polishes and gotten 1 matte gold (Anyway any where) from Sephora in Dec 2010.

Recently I got this Mei signature polish for review so I was quite excited. It looked normal but when I applied it, it turned out to be matte!! Brand of this is called SueSa.



It dries in less than 30secs and suits my skin colour very well. The brush was broad which meant you only need to apply 1coat in 1 dipping.

My pictures are in 2 coats which is a habit. However, you can easily get away in 1 coat. If you noticed, colours like these are difficult to apply but this brand got it down pat.

This colour is not for sale but you can check out more interesting colours from SueSa from http://meimeisignatures.com
Normal lighting


With Flash, see this shimmery effect? Cool...

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! this nail polish has a name which is SueSa as it also looks like satin finish with suede texture

    ReplyDelete