Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Golds collection


My Golds collection
Not a really a "gold" person but I really like how it can add accents to a other wise dull polish. I have tried reds with gold dots (dotting tool) and blue with gold. As you can see, the sky is the limit, with brushes you can also try to go for waves and curves, steady hand is a must, especially if you are a right-hander. You may need practice...

Well, I have been doing this since 13 so I guess, you know what to do if you need immaculate designs. Gold / Silver shows up really badly if you failed to do precise strokes., so, you are warned.

Left to right- Le Pensee, China glaze , Tins, Sephora)
Under natural light

With flash, indoors

Gold dots- real nice...

Matt gold- From Sephora, dries in less than 1 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment