Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Models Own swatch post

Models Own swatches

These past few weeks, I was so tired with my son and I decided to skip this for a few weeks, yes, I know.... I shouldn't!

This whole bulk was done when they hit the 50,000 Facebook Fanpage and decided to go for the 50% discount promo. This is only half of it. If you have recalled from my previous postings, you will see that I bought lipglosses, lip pots, brushes, and mascaras, eye-liners.


I bought a few colours on top of what I wanted as I think they make lovely Christmas presents, well, now you know how lucky my friends are right??




Seems a bit blur, maybe I will retake and post again
(first row- Mushroom, Lilac dream, Purple ash, Purple Poppy, Gold Digger, Raspberry crush)
(second row- Nude beige, Violet, Purple Grey, In the Navy, Top Turqoise, Buff pink and Pastel pink)


Nude beige- real nice for my skin tone, and it is leaning towards yellow, does that make sense?)

Purple Ash- warm reddish violet

Mushroom- dark grey brown, great for winter moods

Raspberry crush- bright passion fruit!

Purple Grey- dark grey purple, really gorgeous

Utopia- tint of lilac in the very light pink

Pastel Pink- milky bubble gum!

In the Navy, dark pools of blue
Purple poppy - bright happy purplish violet! what I am sporting now!
Gold rush- sheer gold, but you need 3 coats, I only applied 2 here.

Lilac Dream- milky lilac, very bright

Top turqoise- bright emerald/jade green, gave me smurf fingers when I tried to remove them.


No comments:

Post a Comment